Sunday, January 9, 2011

January 2011


We ended last year and started off this year with the family playing video games on the Wii together and lots of good foods to eat.  My omusubi were even almost triangles!  Mom would have been so proud of me.   It was a nice change from the usual TV watching and everyone doing their own thing.  

It’s been a busy 2011 already.  I finished the Comely Neckwarmer  as a gift knit and a pair of socks for my baby niece which probably won’t fit her for another 2 years (back to the drawing board there).   At the last minute I decided to make bowser hat on Ravelry for my brother since it's his birthday. I have Fancy Feet Tuesday’s sock for me in my work bag and a simple dishcloth to occupy me on the stationary bike.  I still have the Bernat Cozy Cable Hooded Cardigan and the Choo-Choo Cabled Sleeveless Shell on the needles but having a time out and I’m working the Mystery 220 bead KAL for the fun of it. 
Favorite Recipes this week: Taco Pizza from scratch and hot artichoke dip

No comments:

Post a Comment